There is a growing demand for new research about dementia, and a need to embed new knowledge from research into practice. To help people to keep up to-date with the latest research, the Dementia Innovation Hub provides a free resource that shares the latest research and innovations about living with dementia. Through the North East Dementia Alliance and other key partners, the Hub is driven by a commitment that innovation should be evidence-led and focused on issues that are of most concern within the community. We hope this will improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.
Click on the menu for:
- Key reports and statistics.
- Research Bulletins for recent academic papers from a number of specialisms.
- Research Spotlight for a Dementia Hub review of a particular topic of interest to our partners.
- Insights for perspectives from people living with dementia, carers and support organisations.
- Innovations for information about the latest trends and developments in dementia products and services.